Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Test fuel components testing, record and document results, and provide feedback to customers
- Provide warranty assistance on failed components
- Support RMA/warranty request for Sales Department
- Assist Technical Department employees in daily activities
- Organize and maintain tech department supplies and materials
- Create excel documents and manipulate data into tables and graphs
Minor Duties and Responsibilities:
- Attend weekly EOS meetings and carry out action items assigned during meetings
- Track and provide weekly call log data in EOS meeting
- Identify any trends related to incoming or outgoing calls that may provide policy or process improvements to support excellent customer service, quality improvement, and call reduction
- Provide back up for shipping and production in busy times if Major Duties and Responsibilities are full-filled.
Qualifications for the Job:
- Education/Experience: High school diploma or equivalent and 1+ years of applicable experience
- Strong Mechanical Aptitude
Resumes should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org with the title "Technical Assistant".