Production Flow Test Technician
A Production Flow Technician’s main responsibilities are to produce, test and fill orders for fuel pumps, injectors, and related components. This mainly includes assembling components, operating a flow bench, working with software and recording results. It may also include working with small tools, such as a drill, rotary tool, sonicator, etc. and working with other products such as fuel injectors, fuel rails, etc. The job requires attention to detail because it is crucial to the ultimate quality of DW products. The ability of a Flow Tech to complete their work quickly is vital for orders to be shipped out on time; therefore it is important to complete your tasks on time and be at work on time, every day unless you are ill or have arranged for time off.
Occasionally, it may be necessary to learn new skills and perform tasks other than those described above. These tasks would typically include similar work in another production area, such as fuel injector production, shipping, services, maintenance, packaging, etc.
Resumes should be sent to email@example.com with the title "Production Flow Test Technician".
Necessary skills & traits include, but are not necessarily limited to:
- The ability to operate small machinery
- The ability to operate basic software, read a computer monitor and type
- The ability to accurately count and organize product
- The ability to focus on and complete the job at hand with minimal mistakes
- Focus on safety
- The physical ability to sit and stand repeatedly, lean over the workspace and visually focus on close-up objects for extended periods of time
- The ability to get along with others