NEW PRODUCT / DW400 Fuel Pump Fitment Kits
With over 125 unique fuel pump fitment kits covering hundreds of different applications, we are the leader in drop-in fitment fuel pump solutions. Today, we are building on this reputation by announcing the release of eight new fuel pump fitment kits for the 415LPH DW400 fuel pump. These new kits allow drop-in fitment into 21 popular applications including the 2011-2017 Ford Mustang 5.0L Coyote. We will release a second round of application-specific DW400 kits later this year.
In-tank is the ideal placement for high-performance fuel pumps; they are more reliable, less complicated, quieter, and more cost-effective than in any other location. The limiting factor has always been flow restrictions. At 415LPH, the DW400 is the highest flowing in-tank pump on the market and will support 1000hp (gas) and 750hp (e85). The release of the new fitment kits will make getting this pump into your tank easier than ever before. Furthermore, as a direct replacement for the OE pump the user can retain all the benefits of the OE fuel system including excellent low fuel level pick up, pump programmability through the OE pump controller, and retainment of all OE fuel lines.
These new fitment kits include the DW400 fuel pump plus everything needed for your specific application including hose, clamps, electrical harness, filter, and any other specialty part needed for installation. Additionally, step-by-step instructions are available for most applications. As with all DW products, the pump is warrantied for 3 years to the original purchaser. DW400 fitment kits being released are…
- 9-401-1001 $239 Grand National, Syclone, Typhoon, and Universal
- 9-401-1041 $239 1993-2007 WRX/STi, DSM (fwd only), Nissan Patrol, S13/14/15
- 9-401-1042 $239 Mazda Miata/MX5
- 9-401-1043 $239 Nissan Skyline (R33), 300zx (Z32)
- 9-401-1044 $239 1985-97 Ford Mustang (incl Cobra)
- 9-401-1045 $239 2005-10 Ford Mustang (excl GT500)
- 9-401-1046 $259 2011-14 Ford Mustang (both V6 and GT)
- 9-403-1047 $279 2015-17 Ford Mustang (incl V6 and GT) (with venturi outlet)
- 9-401-1049 $478 1999-2004 Ford F150 Lightning and Harley Davidson (2 pumps)
EVENT NEWS / 2018 Event Schedule
DeatschWerks is actively involved in the motorsports community, and we proudly sponsor multiple events and drivers in Formula Drift, Street Car Takeover, NMRA, NMCA, Formula SAE, and Global Time Attack. All DW-sponsored drivers run DeatschWerks fueling products in their competition vehicles.
To find a list of our sponsored drivers and motorsports series please visit our DeatschWerks Motorsports page.
Here is our schedule of events we will be attending during the 2018 racing season.
- SEMA Middle East - April 3-8th - United Arab Emirates
- NMRA/NMCA - April 5-8 - Commerce, GA
- Street Car Takeover - April 15th - Kansas City, MO
- Street Car Takeover - April 20-21st - Dallas, TX
- Formula Drift - May 11-12th - Atlanta, GA
- Street Car Takeover - May 18-19th - OKC, OK
- SEMA Australia - May 24-28th - Melbourne, AU
- Street Car Takeover - June 1-2nd - St. Louis, MO
- AmericanMuscle Show - June 16th - Mohnton, PA
- Wicked Big Meet - June 24th - Stafford Springs, CT
- Street Car Takeover - July 6-7th - Charlotte, NC
- Street Car Takeover - July 13-14th - Denver, CO
- Street Car Takeover - July 27-28th - Indianapolis, IN
- NMCA Cobra Jet Reunion - August 23-26th - Norwalk, OH
- Street Car Takeover - October 12-13th - Topeka, KS
- Street Car Takeover - November 2-3rd - OKC, OK
- SEMA SHOW - Oct. 30th-Nov. 2nd - Las Vegas, NV
- PRI Show - December 6-8th - Indianapolis, IN
For more event information visit our Facebook page
SPONSORED DRIVER SPOTLIGHT / "RAD" Dan Burkett
“RAD” Dan Burkett is entering his 4th year of Formula Drift as a Pro1 driver with his RAD Industries built Toyota Supra. DeatschWerks has been an official sponsor of Burkett since his appearance in Pro2 in 2015. Burkett is the creator, owner, and operator of RAD Industries Race Shop out of Santa Ana, California.
Under the hood of Burkett’s flawless 1995 Supra is a 3.4L BC Stroker 2JZ with a Borg Warner 9174 Turbo. In order to get the necessary fuel needed, Burkett went with six DW1500cc injectors, Dual DW400 Fuel Pumps, two DWFF110 Fuel Filters, and a DWR2000 Fuel Pressure Regulator. With this setup, Burkett was able to put down over 900-wheel horsepower on Ignite E-85 through his Samsonas Sequential Transmission.
Burkett is finalizing his build for the 2018 season and will be ready to shred some tires at the first round of Formula Drift in Streets of Long Beach this next month.
Click the the first link below to watch Burkett's DW400 installation video and click the second link for more information on RAD Industries.