OK, so this month I’m not blogging about anything tech related. But I have some exciting news nonetheless. We are designing and printing a 2011 poster and we want to highlight YOUR car.
We are going to do a run of 3,000 copies and will be giving them away from our SEMA booth in November. We will also give them away at local car events, to our dealers, and to many of our customers. Check out the poster concept (left) designed by Ryan Klatt (turbo 240sx owner and graphic artist extraordinaire)
DeatschWerks makes injectors for just about every make and model so no matter what you drive, send us your picture. The ones that don’t make the cut for the poster may be used in future marketing material or posted on our website, Facebook, etc. So no matter what, it's a good way to get pics of your pride and joy out there for all to see. Also, if your car is chosen, we will send you your own limited edition copy disgraced by the addition of signatures from all of our staff members.
Don’t forget to read all the stupid contest rules and regulations...
- Pictured car must be YOURS...don't send us pics of something you saw at a carshow no matter how cool it is.
- Picture must have been taken by yourself or submitted with the approval of the original photographer
- Pictured car must be running DeatschWerks injectors...of course
- Picture should be of the car only...no girlfriends spread out on the hood, and we definitely don’t want to see your ugly mug standing next to it!
- Pictures should be minimum size of 300dpi or 3 megapixels and in a jpeg format
- Email all entries to email@example.com with the words “poster contest” in the subject line
- Submission of your pictures automatically gives us the right to use in this poster and/or future marketing initiatives.