NEW PRODUCT / New Compact, Drop-in Fitment DW300c Fuel Pump
We have built a reputation of delivering high quality, high flow fuel pumps with application- specific fitments. Today, we are increasing our offering to include the industry’s first Ford-specific 340LPH pump. This revolutionary pump is the ONLY 300+ LPH pump with drop-in fitment for the Ford Mustang GT, the GT500 dual pump module, and the Euro Focus ST MK2. The new DW300m is easily paired to the existing DW injector offering that supports these applications with 11 different flow rates ranging from 35lb/hr to 200lb/hr.
To achieve Ford-specific fitment, we have engineered this pump to replicate the OE’s unique compact size, end cap geometries, electrical connector, and outlet barb. The result is a 340LPH pump that precisely installs into Ford modules with no wire splicing, no hacking, and no zip-ties.
The 340 LPH DW300m is offered with a retail price of $169. As with other DW pumps, the DW300m ships with an application-specific fitment kit, includes a comprehensive 3-yr warranty, and is compatible with e85 fuels.
- 9-305-1032 – 99-04 Mustang V6 and V8 (exc. SC)
- 9-305-1034 – 05-10 Mustang V6 and V8 (exc. GT500)
- 9-305-1035 – 07-10 Mustang GT500 and GT500KR
- 9-305-1036 – 05-10 Focus ST MK2 (Euro ONLY)
- 9-305-1037 – 97-04 Ford F150/F250 V6 and V8 (Gasoline ONLY)
NEW PRODUCT / 03-04 Mustang Cobra DW300c Fitment Kit
In addition to our new DW300m Ford fuel pump, there is also a new Ford specific PN available for the DW300c, covering the 03-04 Mustang Cobra. This kit includes two pumps and all the hardware needed to install them.
AND in case you missed last month's newsletter, we released the DW300c, the industry’s first and only drop-in fitment 340LPH fuel pump for the Subaru WRX/STi, Nissan GTR, BRZ/FRS, Mitsubishi Evo X and many more. The new DW300c combines the compact fitment of the popular DW65c with the substantial flow of the DW300.
- Flow rate of 340LPH (40psi, 13.5v)
- Same compact fitment as the popular DW65c
- Drop-in fitment for Subaru WRX, GTR, Evo X, BRZ/FRS and more.
- Carbon commutator for increased brush life
- E85 compatible
- 3-yr warranty
Contest / Evo X Injector and Pump Facebook Giveaway
Are you looking to run e85 and make more Horsepower in your Evo X? We have the anwser!
DeatschWerks is giving away a set of Evo X DV2 1100cc injectors and a direct-fit, 340 LPH DW300c.
TO ENTER: Follow the link below, LIKE THE DW PAGE, Share Contest Post, then Post a picture of your EVO X on this post and tell us why you need a set of DeatschWerks injectors and a fuel pump. Tell all your friends and whomever picture has the most likes will win!
(1) Set of 4 DV2 1100cc Injectors
(1) DW300c, 340 LPH Evo X Drop-in Fitment Fuel Pump
(1) DW65c, 265 LPH Evo X Drop-in Fitment Fuel Pump
(1) DeatschWerks Swag Pack
Winner Announced Friday the 15th of May!
MotorSports / Ryan Tuerck's Podium Finish Formula Drift Long Beach
Ryan Tuerck took 3rd place at Formula Drift Long Beach a couple weeks ago. It was not only a great moment in his career, starting out the FD season with a podium finish, but also for his car. It was the First Podium finish for the FRS/BRZ Chassis in Formula Drift. Drivers like Ken Gushi and Dai Yoshihara both also drive and had never gotten a top tier win in the car. Also it was the first Podium finish with the New DeatschWerks DV2 1500cc injectors! It was Ryan's first competition with in the injectors and we would like to think we helped with his results. Below lists some of the DeatschWerks products Ryan uses in his FD car and his Street Drift Car.
Calendar / DeatschWerks will be represented at these upcoming events
| || |
- May 17th: Import Face-Off - Epping, NH
- May 17th: Import Face-Off - Joliet, IL
- May 22nd-24th: Street Car Takeover- St Louis
- May 24th: Import Face-Off - Woodburn, OR
- May 31st: Import Face-Off - Kent, WA
- June 4-6th: Formula Drift Orlando - Orlando, FL
- June 7th: Wicked Big Meet - Stafford Springs, CT
- June 7th: Import Face-Off - Tulsa, OK
- June 12th-14th: Street Car Takeover- Oklahoma City
- August 2nd: Import Face-Off - Albany, NY
| || |