NEW PRODUCT / New Compact, Drop-in Fitment DW300c Fuel Pump
We are introducing our latest in-tank fuel pump, the DW300c, the industry’s first and only drop-in fitment 340LPH fuel pump for the Subaru WRX/STi, Nissan GTR, BRZ/FRS, Mitsubishi Evo X and many more. The new DW300c combines the compact fitment of the popular DW65c with the substantial flow of the DW300.
The goal of the DW300c project was to maximize flow rate, minimize footprint, and maintain reliability. Flow was increased by 28% over the DW65c through experimentation with different armature configurations until the 340LPH benchmark was met. In addition, a new carbon commutator was developed to decrease heat and increase brush life. The end result is a reliable 340LPH pump with the footprint of the DW65c. As with all DW fuel pumps, the DW300c is e85 compatible and backed by a comprehensive 3-yr warranty. Lastly, the application specific fitment kits make installation into your OEM module a breeze.
- Flow rate of 340LPH (40psi, 13.5v)
- Same compact fitment as the popular DW65c
- Drop-in fitment for Subaru WRX, GTR, Evo X, BRZ/FRS and more
- Carbon commutator for increased brush life
- E85 compatible
- 3-yr warranty
NEW PRODUCT / NEW Mitsubishi Evo X Product Line
We released the first Evo X specific fuel injector in 2008 and has supported the platform with a growing number of fuel system products ever since. Today, we are announcing significant changes to their Evo X line of products. These changes bring our latest injector technologies to the Evo X line up to help customers achieve easier tuning, better drivability, and higher horse power.
Headlining this change is the new DV2 1100cc injector, which was developed exclusively for the Evo X application. This new injector features all of our DV2 technologies plus adds an extended nozzle (xT) as used in the OE injector. The xT nozzle brings the fuel discharge to the exact same position as in the OE injector. In-car testing has shown an increased stability in both idle RPM and AFR. The new xT nozzle injector is also available in an 850cc flow rate.
Combine a set of these new DV2 EVO X 1100cc injectors along with the new PnP fitment Evo X DW300c fuel pump, and you will have one lethal combination!
- 2 NEW Bosch EV14 extended nozzle (xT) injectors (17mx-10-850-4, and 17mx-10-1100-4)
- Complete Line 850,1100,1500, and 2200cc
- Discontinuation of the Denso-based injectors (21s-03-1000-4, and 21s-03-1300-4)
- New injector data formatted and optimized specifically for the Evo X ecu.
- Evo X Pump Fitment kit, DW300c & DW65c
Customer Spotlight / King Kong's DW Powered 1000+hp Porsche 997
Kong's Porsche is definitely a rare one, not because it's a special model, but more because of its heart, the engine. It started out as a normal 2007 997 Porsche 911 Turbo. But with some help from BBI Motorsports in California, they were able to turn a mildly tame car into a tire shredding, apex hugging, daily driven, horsepower monster! With a BBI B8 power package they were able to make 1002 WHP on e85.
A key feature on the 997 is its fuel system. Kong uses our NEW DV2 1500cc injectors and 2 prototype DW400 in tank fuel pumps, that we announced at SEMA this last year. On e85 Kong was running out of fuel and needed more injector and pump. The Dv2 injectors gave him more than enough room to run a safe duty cycle and to achieve his desired horsepower goal on ethanol.
Kong's 2007 Porsche 997 Turbo
- BBI B8 Power Package
- DeatschWerks 1500cc Injectors (6)
- DeatschWerks DW400 Fuel Pumps (2)
- Stock Interior
- 6 Speed
- Daily Driven
Events / NMRA Bradenton Florida
For 2015, we are sponsoring the NMRA Racing Series. In March we traveled down to the first event of the year in Bradenton Florida to experience all the great racing that is involved in the NMRA. That weekend there was record snow all over the country, but in Florida it was sunny and 75, perfect weather for racing! Follow the link below for a detailed review of the weekend.
Calendar / DeatschWerks will be represented at these upcoming events
| || |
- April 12th: Import Face-Off - NOBLE, OK
- April 19th: Import Face-Off - St. Louis, MS
- April 26th: Import Face-Off - Columbus, OH
- May 1st-2nd: Street Car Takeover- Orlando, FL
- May 17th: Import Face-Off - Epping, NH
- May 17th: Import Face-Off - Joliet, IL
- May 22nd-24th: Street Car Takeover- St Louis
- May 24th: Import Face-Off - Woodburn, OR
- May 31st: Import Face-Off - Kent, WA
- June 7th: Import Face-Off - Tulsa, OK
- June 12th-14th: Street Car Takeover- Oklahoma City
- August 2nd: Import Face-Off - Albany, NY
| || |