"We are excited about the opportunities and ready to face the challenges that the future holds for our company. We will continue to build on the foundation that has brought us to where we are today...a focus on the customer, delivery of relevant application specific products, and a joy in the pursuit of it all."
- David Deatsch
Founded in 2004, DeatschWerks, LLC is a company dedicated to providing high-performance fuel system solutions. Located in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, DW operates out of its own 36,000 sq. ft. facility that houses all of the company's functions including design, end-manufacturing, quality assurance, sales, marketing, and administration. DeatschWerks' roots were established by offering high flow drop-in fitment fuel injectors. In 2009 DW expanded into fuel pumps with the DW300 the first in-tank fuel pump to outflow the standard 255 LPH pump. Since then, DW has developed innovative fuel system components such as the in-line 250iL and 350iL pumps, modular surge tanks, conversion fuel rails, dual-stage fuel filters, and ethanol compatible fuel pressure regulators. Today, the DeatschWerks line-up of fuel system components includes over 500 SKU’s covering Sport Compact, Modern Muscle, and Euro applications.
- 2004 – The DeatschWerks brand is launched with a novel line of drop-in fitment injectors
- 2005 – Injector product offering expands and fuel injector servicing is added to the portfolio
- 2007 – Builds dealer and distribution network in the US and moves into a new 12,000 sq. ft. facility
- 2009 – Launches new modern muscle line of fuel injectors
- 2010 – Exhibits at Las Vegas SEMA Show and releases new 300-series in-tank fuel pump
- 2011 – Expands distribution internationally to Australia, UK, Japan, and Asia
- 2012 – Releases the DW200 and DW65c fuel pumps
- 2013 – Offers the industry's most comprehensive Bosch EV14 injector lineup
- 2014 – In-line fuel pumps and modular surge tanks are developed
- 2015 – Regulators and filters are released
- 2016 – New headquarters are established with more than triple the warehouse, office, manufacturing and engineering space
Culture and Core Values
Each member of the DeatschWerks team brings
a unique talent to the company. These different
members, unified by our 6 core values, work together
to provide the best possible products and experience
for our customers. Our mission is to be THE SINGLE
SOURCE for all your fueling needs. Our team is
passionate about finding solutions for our
customers fueling needs.