Advertising Coordinator Job Description
The purpose of the Advertising Coordinator position is to support all advertising related functions at DeatschWerks. The position requires flexibility in managing multiple projects of various types and may include a broad range of tasks. The Advertising Coordinator reports directly to the Operations Manager, but may be assigned tasks by others as necessary. Projects related to this position will require the ability to work independently as well as with groups.
Necessary knowledge, skills, traits, and experience include:
- Strong writing ability and proofreading skills
- Graphics experience
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Willingness to learn new competencies
- Accurately organize, coordinate and track projects
- Effectively communicate with internal staff, executive team and outside vendors
Daily responsibilities include, but are not limited to coordination and completion of the following types of tasks:
- Press releases
- Manage social media
- Graphics and print design
- Video editing
- Web site design and maintenance
- Track and compile data
- Report preparation
Additional responsibilities may ultimately include:
- Photography and videography
- Manage marketing relationships
- Manage and attend events
- Develop and manage promotions
Note: Travel of up to 15 days per year may be required.
The Ideal candidate:
- Possesses strong writing ability and proofreading skills
- Has achieved a bachelor’s degree in writing, graphic design, marketing or a related field, or sufficient experience in these areas and a degree in a different field of study
- Has experience in graphic design and editing
- Possesses at least basic knowledge and experience in most of the other areas described above, and is eager to learn more
- Is very organized and detail oriented
- Car knowledge and experience is not absolutely necessary, but knowledge and/or a strong interest in learning more will be beneficial
Salary range: $34,000 - $42,000
DeatschWerks is a manufacturer and seller of high performance, aftermarket automotive fuel systems in Oklahoma City. We distribute our products throughout the world. Our typical customer ranges from large automotive parts dealers and distributors to hard core racers and enthusiasts.
DeatschWerks has six core values we focus on when making company decisions. Those values are Team, Action, Passion, Solutions, Customer & Enthusiasm. When evaluating this position, we will look for candidates who strongly exhibit these values. Find more details about DeatschWerks Core Values.